[Ibogaine] 2012 mayan calendar

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 06:40:10 EST 2009

There is a planet which does come into our solar system around that time which has a really wide orbit. I think Zachariah Sitchin (spelling) wrote about it and there are confirmations by NASA. He was the guy who decoded the Sumerian clay tablets and he also has one of the largest collections. I think they are one of the oldest records we have to date...