[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:29:13 EST 2009

I hope talking about another "chemical" besides Ibogaine, won't impede
the list much.  I just received my ground Kava Kava root shipment today
and expect to have a nice, relaxing evening tonight. I have enjoyed the
plant a few times in the past, but it's been a while.  I really see a
difference in effects compared to Alcohol, which has been more damaging
to me, than not.  With Kava, my mind is at peace and I don't get those
crazy desires to do stupid, risky things as I would with Alcohol.   Just
wanted to see if anyone else on the list had any experience with the
Kava Kava.  This is part of my strategy to move from the "synthetic
medications" to a more "natural" approach in dealing with myself.
--

Edward <http://crossloop.com/EdwardWeissbard?type=email>

Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>