[Ibogaine] 2012 mayan calendar

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:41:43 EST 2009

Oh I love this thread.  I have so much to say on the topic, yet I have
nothing to say just as the rest of us.
My birthday is 12-12, my daughters 12-20, I got married last month on 12-12,
the only seemingly good day to elope with my partner of 7 years.  Yeah I
have a thing with the number.  People look at me weird :D
I too first found out about the whole theory somewhere around 2000, when
people were all worked up over Y2K.
And Simon.....I tried to talk to you about 12-21-12 like 3 years ago....You
only wanted to do it offlist....funny how it doesn't seem to matter the
closer it gets huh.....
Peace N Love to all.
Check out David Wolcocks ideas, if you haven't already.  He's out
there....but a thread of truth runs through.
Songs of the day for me
Jesus was a democrat...Everclear
21st Century....Red Hot Chili Peppers
Peace N Love again....