[Ibogaine] 2012 mayan calendar

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 07:19:12 EST 2009

The impression I got; well it was made quite clear that this was not just the end of a cycle but the end of the world. If it was just the end of a cycle it would not hold all that much interest; not for me anyway; they literally believed the world would end on this date. I became aware of this information around 2000 I think; so we dont have that long to wait and see...