[Ibogaine] Greatful to be off the Meds....

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:14:16 EST 2009

I'm truly grateful for finishing going through withdrawals from a
combination of 150mg/day EffexorXR, 450mg/day Wellbutrin XL and
333mg-3times/day of Campral.....now thats what you call a synthetic
psychotropic chemical cocktail.  It's been about about 3 weeks now since
the meds fully left me, and boy do I feel "cleaner".  Thats what you
usually get with state run mental health services in dealing with any
issues of that sort.  What I've learned is that although these chemicals
can provide a benefit in some situations the cost of the meds and
withdrawals are not much worth it.....at least for me it wasn't.  I do
notice I'm slightly more likely to become irritable in some situations,
but I hope that my natural state will compensate for that.  I've been
focusing on more alternative, natural remedies to depression and alcohol
cravings(Herbal/Meditation and so forth).  So far I haven't had a drink
since the beginning of November, mostly due to my wife and kids support
and being stuck at home, which has been better for me at this time.

Peace,
--

Edward