[Ibogaine] 2012 mayan calendar

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 11:43:53 EST 2009

I have always been interested in the Mayan prophercy of "the end of the world" in 2012; wondering how things would play out; if it would be some thing that would apply to South America or literally the whole world. Recently I was watching an unrelated documentary on the Amazon river; according to the documentary there are plans to dam the river which would cause all kinds of problems. I cant remember if this was to start in 2010 or 2012 but I could see how this can seriously affect things on a planetary level.

For those who are not all that familiar with the Mayan calendar the 21 Dec. 2012 ends the cycle of what was called the long count when the earth completes the wobble on its axis and aligns with the sun and the center of the milky way. The Maya were obsessed with math and were equal to if not more advanced than ourselves now.