[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 09:53:17 EST 2009

Absolutely; I have done far more stupid things; my only defense would be that I was out of my mind at the time or times. to be honest I was less concerned about the whole snitching thing (I think we have an idea of the type of person you are) and more concerned for your safety. One thing I would like to ask is how you would know where to look for your property; or if you just assumed that the type of hood you described would fit the profile. You probably were not far wrong though. As usual I made my own assumptions before reading all the information you put out there so I am to blame for jumping to conclusions in a way.

Take care Scott