[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:18:53 EST 2009

Dear Simon,
I was simply looking for landscape material that was most probably in the
area I was searching. I just wanted to find it, not confront anyone over it.
I would have gone to the police i  that event. The area was much worse than
I had imagined it to be. When I realized how bad it was, I decided to get
out of there. After people tried to accost me, I thought best to go to the
police and reported the theft. When reporting the theft, I simply asked the
police if they were aware how bad the crack dealing was in that area, I
described no one, I did not go into details of anything that happened.  That
was the sum total of my snitching. If my sister was raped while the
attackers smoked crack, I guess I would have to keep my mouth shut to avoid
being an informer I don't think people should be arrested for crack, just
stealing and assaulting people.  I have successfully found stolen property
before by looking for it in the right place, so It seemed logical that I
could easily find these three large Sago Palms myself. The police won't do
anything, so I'll just have to write the whole thing off. Call me dumb if
you like, I think I was more pissed off than anything, but I totally disavow
the snitch or informer label, harsh or not. I repeat, no person was informed
on. I once again, simply asked a cop who I later found out grew up in that
neighborhood if he knew how bad crack dealing was there.  He knew more about
how bad it was than I. If I asked the police if they knew how bad drugs were
in a certain neighborhood was in NYC, I would be stigmatized also. Thank you
for your objective feedback Simon. I'll just kick back and let these low
life's do whatever they want and comfort myself in the belief that at least
I have a future, slightly financially stunted, but better than being left in
a ditch over $300 worth of landscape material. And Simon, surely you can
come up with something more stupid than what ever I have done, just reflect
upon your own personal history, I'm sure you could come up with a story that
could outdo my misunderstood tale. I hope not by too much.
Respectfully yours,
Scott