[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 04:51:48 EST 2009

Scott went to the cops to inform on the crack deals going down; hence being called a snitch. I would not go that far but would call it a bad decision personally knowing how this can just make things worse for you personally. Its nothing for these guys to ask the cops who informed; get that information if it let to a loss and inflict some serious retribution on your ass as they would say. Anyways we live and learn...