[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 04:47:36 EST 2009

What the hell were you doing in a "crack area" looking for stolen property? I could not think of anything more stupid. Maybe a fucking snitch is a bit harsh but its not like these guys selling crack have great future prospects to start with. Being an informer wont get your plants back either. I dont know man it sounds like a dumb thing to do.