[Ibogaine] LEAP - Rachel Maddow Discusses Repeal Day

Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 16:57:29 EST 2009

Proposition 5 did not pass in the November 2008 elections which would
have changed legislation regarding rehab and sentencing for non-
violent drug offenses.
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_Proposition_5_(2008)
I guess in this crappy ponzi-scheme economy no one wants to spend any
money on rehab: Just keep locking them up and when the money runs low
for prisons take it from the MediCal  budget. Way to go Californians.
Warren