[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:02:43 EST 2009

Also I forgot to mention, the only reason I went to the policei was so that
If i found my stolen property and a conflict resulted, I wanted something a
file initiated identifying facts related to my loss. I was unable to survey
the neighborhood properly because I lacked the personal protection necessary
to launch this type of investigation. Silly me for even dreaming that the
police had any responsibility in the matter.