[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:44:25 EST 2009

Dear whoever you are,

I m, snitch because I asked police if they knew how bad crack dealing was in
an a area where they were already quite familiar with the problem. I
Identified no individual Who exactly did I rat out?  An entire neighborhood
who have already been ratted out by the elderly who live in fear? i have
taken the rap for friends before . You don't know jack about me Jack. May I
suggest that you are a rather ignorant person who makes blind accusations
about people with whom you have absolutely no understanding of. I could
forgive you of this if you were capable of a little humility, but you don't
really seem like the type.