[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on the case against prohibition

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:45:03 EST 2009

That was an excellent article Warren. I recently had three large Sago palms
stolen from a property that I was landscaping and so went looking in an area
where crack is sold. I was approached a half dozen times to buy crack and
was followed down a dead end wooded street. I had to do a flying doughnut to
keep these guys out of my car. I informed the police about the crack trade
there and they just smiled. If I had informed them of a grow operation in my
neighborhood , they would have been all over it like stink on shit. I guess
that how they level the legal playing field. Do I have to buy a Glock to go
retrieve my own property myself without getting rolled for my wallet. This
is the same kind of crap which resulted my suffering two crushed vertebrae
while the police videotaped without intervening. The tape disappeared (and
no I have never bought crack). I think the police use the crack dealers to
reel the white dummies in and then set them up with the police.