[Ibogaine] In case Santa didn't

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 19:13:11 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just checked out the Whizzinator on Wikipedia and the owners of the company are being charged with some heavy crimes.  How in the hell can something like this happen in America.  If I did not read it I would not believe,  There is more if anyone cares to take a look, one story in kind of funny.  But 8 years in federal prison for helping people keep their job and  forfeiture  that sounds like something that would happen in China or Russia.
How can the head shops stay in business or are they next??  Guess there is no more fifth amendment.

Federal fraud case
On October 14 2008, federal prosecutors in Pittsburgh won a 19-count indictment against Puck Technology, maker of the Whizzinator, and its owners for fraud and selling drug paraphernalia. Prosecutors allege that by manufacturing and selling the Whizzinator, Puck Technology, company president Gerald Wills and vice president Robert Catalano conspired to defraud the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, which administers federal workplace drug testing programs. The government is seeking forfeiture of all of the company's assets, including its Internet domain names.[2]
On November 24, Puck Technology, Wills and Catalano pleaded guilty in a Pittsburgh federal court to one count of conspiracy to defraud the government and one count of conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia. Wills and Catlano are scheduled to be sentenced in February 2009. They could face up to eight years in prison and a $800,000 fine. [3][4]
The company's Websites, whizzinator.com and gonumber1.com, were no longer live as of November 2008.

[...]

 Very Sad  Indeed,

  - JIM