[Ibogaine] In case Santa didn't

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:25:45 EST 2009

Thanks for your thoughts KK, particularly the poem,
I just had to ask since I just got accepted to Medicare after coping with
two Fx cervicle vertebrae and a serious bone spur. I worked for years as an
RN and used dehydrated urine and a Whizzinator (which are illegal now).
Screw them all. One thing I have learned, never give a potential employer
your email address, they will find everything you expressed online and write
you off as a deviant. None of all that matters anymore now. They'll just
have to cope without me.