[Ibogaine] In case Santa didn't

knowone knowwhere kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 12:24:10 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

I love the idea of people getting care that they wouldn't normally get, although it comes at a price, and it is dangerous because of 'big brother' medicine, they will feel even more self righteous and pom pus because they have to pay for your medical bills if you're fat or smoke herb or whatever twisted thoughts go through so many twisted minds, and so little time.

I was just stating that if allowed, I wouldn't need a doctor as often, patients being proactive in their own health rocks, but some paths are illegal "our justice system sucks balls"

Now for a brief poem:

  If I only had a fridge-rater to
  See which way to go
  Or cue an air conditioner to
  Guide me through the snow
  Or turn into a licence plate
  From deep down below
  Oor synchronise a billboard with a bump in the road
  Kindling without feeling same newest update of Monte Carlo

I wouldn't assume that your medical records are private