[Ibogaine] In case Santa didn't

Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 16:58:40 EST 2009

Hi Preston,
Happy New Year hopefully.
Over 2 million people a year buy and use mushrooms in Amsterdam
without fatal incidents. People still kill themselves from mis-use of
alcohol and cigarettes.  Still, the continued world wide US instigated
war on drugs continues to be a failure. 5000+ dead in Mexico and the
US because of drug war violence in 2008. Mexican gang war turf invades
Los Angeles like cancer. People accidently drive into the wrong
neighborhoods and get shot and killed because of drug gangs.  The law
and legislators are complicit in this criminal activity. War
perpetuates war and the killings won't stop from harsher wars.
Trillions of dollars wasted for nothing but more and more trouble.
Drug prohibition never saved any of my old dead high school friends
lives nor created any decent respect for the law in my observations.
Alcohol prohibition in the 1920's made the mold for the model that
created the present world wide criminal enterprise in illegal drug
trade and there is no new paradigm in sight except to end prohibition.
Maybe they should ban money instead of mushrooms. More people kill
themselves and jump off bridges and out of high-rise buildings because
of money than magic mushrooms. Bans on mushrooms never really saved
any lives no matter what kind of mushrooms. The only salvation is
education and respect for self and others. I don't think harsh drug
laws create respect, only resentment and opportunities to exploit for
profit. As long as people live and breathe there will always be a
demand for something to alter consciousness. Better to make the world
a safer place in which to live by harm reduction programs instead of
drug-prisons which are actually criminal universities. Better to
legalize Ibogaine so the proper reseach can be completed so people who
are having a problem with addictive drugs can get off of them or
manage their pain more effectively. Pharmaceutical companies against
Ibogaine are against the true well being of humanity. Self-serving
profit-motivated BS.
Peace,
Warren