[Ibogaine] HH self-treatment (was ibogaworld ibogaine)

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Fri Dec 25 19:30:20 EST 2009

   Dear Junkboy,

   Separatory funnel? Are you sure you're using that term right? I think
you mean a regular funnel containing filter paper. It is nice to be able
to fit in all the extract (with precipitated TA) at once, because then you
only have to come back once (if you wait long enough) to rinse. Using
coffee filters for a personal-size coffee maker could be a hassle because
they don't hold much liquid.

   Yours,

     Chris