[Ibogaine] Switching from subox to short acting, in prep for detox.

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:27:01 EST 2009

I did a detox from suboxone to oxy's, then tapered before ibogaine,
and can tell you what I went through... my momentary dope fiend rut,
where I was doing far too much of the short acting stuff threatened to
be an issue, but the whole dollar a milligram thing put me in check
with a quickness.  I didn't feel that bad until days had passed with
the suboxone leaving my system, and actually thought that I was going
to be okay for a moment, but it came out of left field and smacked me
in the face.  It was nothing like when I did my methadone-ibogaine
thing, or the heroin to ibogaine treatments (I've done 4 or 5 in
total- skeeter? mobengo? princess? anyone remember? lolol- that's why
they call it dope...)
I just woke up and have to caffeinate, and will answer anything I can-
if you have specifics, please ask, and I'll take a better run at this
post-cafe con leche and nicotine :)
merry happy joyous,
and feel free to email
tink