[Ibogaine] Driver found guilty in horse-riding crash

Phillip Fiuty phillipfiuty at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:35:06 EDT 2008

Thanks.

From: nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:25:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Driver found guilty in horse-riding crash

Hi Phillip,

I’m happy some justice came to this
guy. Thanks for sharing your story.

Nick

www.ibogaine.co.uk

From:
ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On Behalf Of Phillip Fiuty

Sent: 22 March 2008 23:34

To: Harmred list; Ibogaine List

Subject: [Ibogaine] Driver found
guilty in horse-riding crash

Here's the verdict in the case.

We're all happy this part of the
mess is over with.

I talked to Anzelle, my former wife, who was the only one not physically
injured in this deal, and she actually agreed with me that 9 years was too
much. I guess we'll see next week.

PF

Man
faces up to nine years in prison in alcohol-related collision that injured four

A Santa Fe County man who drove into a family on
horseback whiledrunk in the fall of 2006 will face up to nine years in prison
after ajury found him guilty Thursday on four charges related to the crash.

The jury of seven men and five women found Thomas 'Kenny'Tomlinson, 31, guilty
of two counts of causing great bodily injury byvehicle for hitting a
then-12-year-old girl and her father, and twocounts of cruelty to animals for
killing two horses the girl and herbrother were riding. The jury acquitted him
of one count of greatbodily injury by vehicle in the case of a third brother
who was kickedin the head by a horse during the commotion, and one count of
failureto render aid.

Test your Star IQ Play now!