[Ibogaine] debby mash

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:19:08 EDT 2008

I was just wondering if there had been any further research that has come to light by Deborah Mash; or if there is still some thing she is working on with regards to ibogaine. I also heard a few months ago that St Kitts moved to Mexico (the clinic not the island) So I just wondered how involved she still was. Howard seems to be as busy as usual and coming up with new stuff all the time but from Deborah I have not heard much. Anyone know anything?

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/