[Ibogaine] Treatment Accounts and Experiences

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:33:46 EDT 2008

      Hey all. I will be gathering together treatment accounts on behalf of
Sacrament of Transition. When I have a reasonable collection of them Patrick
has said he'll make them accessible on Mindvox so that everybody can read,
view, and criticize them. :-) They'll get seen and cross link all over SoFT.
Yea, there's a bunch of them all over the net, but nobody has tried to put
them all together that I know of anyway. I'm not sure that what I'm doing
will be called data, but it will be cool to have them all in one spot for
all to see. People may even read some of them and it help them in some way.
I'll try and put them in some kind of order with a Url and some links to
where they came from if available. I hope that yall can help me with some
reports and experiences. I'll talk about how I'm getting it together as it
goes along.

            Help me out with some reports. I'll keep people anonymous if
that is what you want. I'm hoping that this thing will grow as it goes
along.

          Peace Love and Activism
                 Randy