[Ibogaine] Ibo Experience

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 20:01:29 EDT 2008

Why not start a blog or get some thing going on "tribe" you could start and manage your own ibogaine experience and information tribe where everyone can share the information. It will be great to get long term information and also just for people who are interested in similar work of collecting experiences and information.