[Ibogaine] Data for Randy/ Zeitgeist

Janna Pijoan janna at tcmclinic.org
Fri Mar 14 10:17:38 EDT 2008

Nick and all,

It's true that although a great film, it is in "propaganda format, meant to
point people to look deeper and find their own truth".  I forgot to mention
in my email last night of a book which is circulating the globe and
clarifies how to look deeper, how to experience the present, in order to
know our truth.  The book is by Eckhart Tolle (who wrote The Power of Now).
The book is titled, A New Earth, Avakening to Your Life's Purpose.  It's
changing the way people understand themselves and their relationship to the
moment and the world...so very good!

Janna