[Ibogaine] Data for Randy

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 18:51:34 EDT 2008

I gotta say right now that the section at Marko's site about things like relationships and such being changed or different "as a result" of the experience ITSELF, I can't honestly answer that the ibogaine lead to any of the choices, even if some are changed in my life since my ibogaine experiences.
And I don't think I'll be entering more than one experience in here, as I'd have to answer these same vague questions again. I wish that you Marko would make a space where we could voice these concerns as we answer the questions.
Just thinking out loud. I'm filling it out best I can.
Peace, love and Lotsof respect.
Preston