[Ibogaine] illegal substance

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Thu Mar 13 11:56:41 EDT 2008

OK so here is the response I got from websense.

Thank you for writing to Websense.

The sites you submitted have been reviewed.  We have made an update to the
following URLs in our master database to address this issue:

http://www.maps.org/ - Marijuana
http://www.ibogaine.net/ - Health
http://www.ibogaine-therapy.net/ - Health
http://www.ibogatherapyhouse.net/ - Health
http://www.awakeninginthedream.com/ - Health
http://www.iboga.co.za/ - Health
http://www.ibogaine.org/ - Abused Drugs
http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/ - Abused Drugs

Categorization updates should be available in the next scheduled publication
of the database.  A new database is published every business day, five days
a week, Pacific Standard Time.  You should notice any updates referred to in
this message within 72 hours.

Thank you for your assistance,

The Websense Database Services Staff
M.P.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:50:15 PM

This sounds somewhat encouraging, from these categories maps.org should get
blocked and all of the treatment websites should get unblocked.  But as of
this morning maps.org is now blocked under category "abused drugs",
ibogaine.org is no-longer blocked, and all of the rest are unchanged.
Conclusions: no-one at websense cares, and they suck at their jobs.

Matt