[Ibogaine] beautiful ibogaine pics

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:53:26 EDT 2008

        That space ship could very well be the one I took the ride in when I
did my treatment for methadone. I swear I felt like I was really in space
leaving earth behind. I'll never forget what that looked like. I wasn't
driving the ship either, somebody else was while I was looking out of a
porthole. Incredible.

        Yep, Patrick and Marko both ROCK loudly.

        Maybe we are really living in an Ibogaine molecule, and the more Ibo
we eat the closer we come to realizing that and seeing life as it really is.

         This is the key, I knew this would happen.......................Eat
the spice and turn into a sandworm.

                     We are living on the head of a pen. Living in somebody
elses brain waves.

          I've just got to get back to my hovel

              Palmer Eldridge