[Ibogaine] reference request

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 20:39:19 EST 2008

I don't know Adam, in my own humble opinion, I appreciated reading both extreme reactions to the very same clinic and clinic owner, both Steven's and Sophia's.
Seemed so much more real than most of the stuff I hear and read surrounding ibogaine.
Thanks very much for your open honesty Sophia and Steven.
P, L, and Lotsof R.
Preston