[Ibogaine] illegal substance

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Tue Mar 4 22:21:43 EST 2008

This is the company that makes the web blocking product
http://www.websense.com/global/en/
The company I work for uses this product to filter web content.  Websense is
a pretty big name in this area.  I'm sure Simon's site is not the only one
blocked.  My guess is that your's and Nick's probably are too and probably
for the same category.  I'm sure cures-not-wars.org would be also.

Matt