[Ibogaine] side effects of suboxone(naltrexone?)

Ria Totin ria4 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:56:39 EST 2008

for the past four years i've been off and suboxone, having spurts of sobriety here and there but eventually was hooked back on dope,  about a year ago i relapsed on some d's and since i was on suboxone, i didnt feel the effects of the opiate, i honestly believe that saved me from going back down that road, i've been clean for almost a year now, and for the time being i'm going to stay on it until i feel i know longer need it as a crutch, sometiems people will say o your not really sober you're still on the box, and i've come to terms with it, it's not altering my mood, i dont take it with the intention to get high and it also elimates much of my cravings.   i want to eventually taper off and perhaps end the box cycle with a much anticipated ibogaine expereience i dont know what do you think?
ria