[Ibogaine] side effects of suboxone(naltrexone?)

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 10:23:05 EST 2008

this attitude is not what you really are i suspect. you could eventually be absolutely enslaved to bupe-combo, and i really
think you will eventually be better off controlling your own meds dude. it just sounded depressing to me. hope it works out
the way you need it to.

keep hangin.

weed is cheap man.

Donzo