[Ibogaine] Iboga: The Visionary Root of African Shamanism

Howard Lotsof hslotsof at phantom.com
Sun Jun 1 19:39:26 EDT 2008


Thanks Sara,

I appreciate your response.  I am uncertain about the literature in  
Gabon and Cameroon. I will see if I can make an inquiry and let you  
know.

Howard

On May 31, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Sara Glatt wrote:

> Thanks Howard !
>
> that book is just out and I haven't got it yet.
>
> Just like the Nganga said if the Bwiti is not happy about it we  
> will know,
> also the author will know,I trust that a secret is kept a secret for a
> good reason, which probably is to protect those who know it and the
> tradition.
> a Secret is what people need to keep to themselves.
>
> Do you know of any Gabonese or Cameroonian book about Iboga or the  
> Bwiti?
>
> one of the reason it has to be kept a secret is because of little  
> arrogant
> ego's, lots of good is turn into bad, people turn their knowledge  
> into power
> and not staying in tune with the vibration of the Bwiti, which is  
> healing
> and love. the healing energies are not only on a chemical level but  
> also
> on the soul level, that very powerful.
>  it is so powerful that people made
> it illegal in many countries out of fear, people who want power over
> people who want to have freedom.
>
> when you tell someone that you have a powerful healing tool, there  
> will be
> someone who will want you not to have it, that's the work of demons  
> who
> will
> always come to destroy what is good.  by exposing the tools there is a
>  chance they will be taken away.
> after my iboga experiencing, every time I have done something for my
> little ego it turned against me  the same deed without the little ego
> turned well for me.  maybe that's what the secret is about.
>
> all the best,
> best to all,
> S.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  Hi Sara,
>>
>> Certainly what you say has truth.  But, have you read the book?
>>
>> I would certainly agree with your statements (a) and( c) but, I guess
>> the secret has been so well kept that I don't know what is the
>> secret.  There are many things I don't know but, I know I don't know
>> them and should I wish to learn them that would be possible. And of
>> course maybe I know the secret and that is why it is not a secret.
>>
>> I am trying to get peoples opinions on the book, not Mallendi, who is
>> a minor author as Paicheler attributes most of the chapters to
>> herself in the book  Iboga: The Visionary Root of African Shamanism.
>> Tatayo considers himself one of the authors though he was not  
>> credited.
>>
>> Howard
>>
>>
>> On May 30, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Sara Glatt wrote:
>>
>>>>
>>> Hi Simon,
>>>
>>> That's what I also understand,it takes many years to become a Nganga
>>>   lots of people don't know (the writer of that book), what  
>>> upsets the
>>> elderly Nganga.
>>> it takes many years of practice and honoring the Bwiti.
>>>
>>> a. the intentions of the prac
>
>
>   -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>   -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-




More information about the Ibogaine mailing list