[Ibogaine] NYTimes.com: Russia Scorns Methadone for Heroin Addiction

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Wed Jul 23 10:28:00 EDT 2008

E-Mail Thisrussia is mafia run, period. so no competition or legalization period.
its the illegal drugs profit motive, keep it illegal, keep the mafia makin bucks,
which kickback to politicians, to keep things status quo.
oh well, I am not a big fan of methadone anyway, after everything I have heard
on this list, it sounds like the worse thing to kick. so maybe the russians
are doing a favor to their people, for the wrong reasons.
Donzo