[Ibogaine] Booster Dose Protocol !

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 03:16:06 EDT 2008

Hi Matt

I responded to the following speculation by Kevin:

"we could be looking for long term problems with regard to a person becoming
dependant on it"

and meant that I don't think that its possible for boosters/small doses to
lead dependance, as happens with Subutex or Methadone, or with a
substitution like alcohol or body-building.  True, some may view it as an
"emergency brake" in case they mess up, but the booster is meant to
intervene before relapse, not after - so the key (and the problem) is for a
person to recognise when the booster is required.  As for small daily doses
(0.5-1mg/kg/day), I have never used this for any period longer than a couple
of days, but I think Dmitri and Clare (Please forgive me if I am mistaken)
said that people stop taking it spontaneously after 10-14 days.
Good to hear you're doing well!

Go well

Charles

--