[Ibogaine] Booster Dose Protocol !

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:35:48 EDT 2008

I cant imagine anybody taking small doses for a 2 week period.  It could
definetly produce negative results in that your sleep paterns would be
disturbed, metabolism slowed down etc

I was talking about regular boosters spaced out acording to an individual
need/want

There is a reason why the Bwiti have their night ceremonies and ingest a
spoon or two every once in a while.  Its definetly not only for the purpose
to stay awake and dance all night.  It is because they understand the
profound effect it produces.  The memory is enhanced, alertness increases,
profound mental clarity and awarness of your self and the world around you.
(just my opinion but how can it be otherwise?)

And I cant see anyone abusing it.  The taste thing we covered plus its a
mind altering experience.  How can you propser in physical reality if you
only foucs on the spiritual and non physical?  It would imposible, therefore
a logical rational "recovering addict' would see between the lines.

Charles what do you mean by secondary addiction?

4 months and 2 weeks tommorow and going strong!!
Matt