[Ibogaine] Booster Dose Protocol !

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 14:24:28 EDT 2008

Just to give an example in 18 months I have administered two boosters combined with some form of therapy that was appropriate after care for the patient. Its been a bust day so I have just skim read you mail; I also dont go by a "set" protocol but try to work on some thing that works for the individual. As with Matt; he was getting pretty close to feeling overwhelmed (I dont want to put words in his mouth) but the choice of taking a booster spoke for its self in terms of results.
Thanks for the crit. Kevin I will get to it when I have some more time.