[Ibogaine] Fw: The Evolution of Addiction Treatment

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogaineafricanrenaissance.com
Mon Jul 21 04:51:49 EDT 2008

Hi Sophia,

I believe a message from the heart!

As you rightfully said many people experience similar things in different
ways, some get caught up in things far quicker than others, and fall to the
power of the drugs. I have yet to meet a person that purposely gone out and
decided to become an addict out of choice. Different people fall victim to
being an addict, having used or being associated to drugs for different
periods in their lives, a person will never know at what point they will
enter into a fixed lifestyle on being dependant on drugs and therefore
become an addict. As you also mentioned an addict also needs to identify
that he/she has a problem, and deal with it in whatever way they deem fit at
that point in their lives, having to make the decision is the hardest part,
an addict is scared as to what type of lifestyle plays out later. Always
strange as they were never scared to partake in the initial use of drugs,
but somehow are anxious and scared to revert back to a clean lifestyle.

Regards
Kevin

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE (Pty)  Ltd (and
associated companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619