[Ibogaine] (OT?)Re: 4 months clean

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 01:41:12 EDT 2008

Hi Preston,
I was wondering, where have you been? Have you done ibo recently?
What does 'apparently' mean? D'yu live with your folks, or partner
supporting you?
I'm sorry I'm so nosey. It's cool to communicate!
How long were you gone?
I don't get how this mail thing works, I didn't see your note until I
looked up something....
I am going to try and call him at i begin again ibogain right now. I
haven't got through yet...I want to go so badly...I am so ready to try
again. I hate my life and I want to start living.
anyhow, take care have fun
sophie x