[Ibogaine] OT skydiving

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:35:36 EDT 2008

Hi Matt

Oh man what a thrill ride!!  I know its an incredible time filled with joy
and tons of adreneline ;-)

I bet when you landed you felt a bit weak in the knees ;-))

And a flip on top of that eh!!  How exciting!!  I can imagine the adrenilne
running on overtime and the thoughts of should I or maybe I should wait for
next time.  I cant wait for my turn.  I know I will do it before the summer
is over.  They are open until october.

Yah in the solo ride they activate the parachute immidietly where as in the
tandem ride they say you free fall for about 30 or so seconds.  I was
reading that the solo ride is from only 3000 feet which doestn seem right.
The tandem is only about an hour instructions where as the solo is about
four hours.  I havent contacted them  to confirm all the details since I
cant afford it now but when the time draws near I will pick the right place
and the right program.

Man I cant wait!! Its just what I need now you know.  Some clean wholesome
fun!!

If you have the video for it and want to post it I would be very glad to
watch it

Take care bro
Matt