[Ibogaine] Fw: The Evolution of Addiction Treatment

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 16:53:50 EDT 2008

depends on what label you apply to yourself by your actions, a "party person" having a good time after work is done, and keeping a responsible life situation
where you pay your bills, and you care about others is one case...

or one can label themself an "addict" where your fun is now causing you to not be responsible, and you dont care about anyone, even yourself,
and so on.

the drug being used properly or abused - is only a small part of the personality defects, or virtues being addressed (or ignored).

but just so fun-loving people know that they may use drugs without being "an addiction" problem person with deep issues. that is not addressed by NA,
or so I have heard.

imo.
Donzo