[Ibogaine] OT skydiving

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 03:58:26 EDT 2008

awesome matt!!!
Probably no comparison, but riding roller coasters after ibo and the cancer thing was pretty damn amazing, I got uncontrollable laughing, thought I was gonna have to change me knickers at the end lolol
Drug free buzzes rock!!
Dunno if I'll ever make it skydiving...... can just see my fake boob wafting off into the atmosphere lmao!!!