[Ibogaine] (OT?)Re: 4 months clean

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:34:18 EDT 2008

        Heyyyyy Preston, welcome back my brutha. It aint so bad in
Joysie is it? I mean if you're in Newark, you can just hop on a train
and be in the city in about 25 minutes can't cha??

         I gotta get down dare mice elf. It would rock if we could get
that studio and jam a little, wouldn't it?

        So give me a ring sometime and we'll talk about it. COOL??

        Peace Love and Tube Amps
            Randy
        BiscuitBoy Blues