[Ibogaine] (OT?)Re: 4 months clean

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 15:18:21 EDT 2008

Hi Sophia,
The road trip was AWESOME. The difference between flying- where I'd board a plane in ALB, go to sleep usually until arriving at whatever airport the layover for the second leg of the trip would be, wait an hour or so then board the second place, waking only as we'd arrive over the NYC area- and taking a couple of days to drive- were truly immense, in that it felt as though I was going through a symbolic birthing process. As each mile passed beneath the wheels and the different states and their inhabitants were experienced, I could feel the frustrations and other feelings sloughing off of me, leaving me feeling scoured clean, in the nicest, most enjoyable way.
So yeah, I'm extremely glad to be back East side. I'm currently living in one of the scummiest cities  I've ever experienced or even visited, Newark NJ, but apparently we're moving into NYC proper sometime at the end of the month, beginning of next month.
Thanks for asking.
Peace, love and Lotsof respect.
Preston