[Ibogaine] bad smack hits Cape Town

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:23:54 EDT 2008

Hey Randy;

Where the name originated I dont know but its rather dirty methamphetamine which is smoked.
I remember even eight years ago you could buy ephedrine as is from the pharmacy. Its linked to the Chinese interest in illegal abalone so most of the chemicals are from there. Its slowly giving way to heroin though; as I expected. Another thing is the "Tic" epidemic has masked the wide spread use of heroin.

Si'