[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:27:47 EDT 2008

       I personally think it is great to see you guys trying to work
together on this. The "South African model of treatment providers" (my
word for it) looks to be the best way to go about it. Out in the open,
and willing to work together for the benefit of the patients. Way
freakin' cool guys.

          Peace Love and Solidarity
              Randy
          BiscuitBoy Blues