[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 10:22:27 EDT 2008

Thanks Kevin;

You have some valid points and its quite an issue in its entirety. I will however support a standard of safety and practice like the document compiled by Howard; at least some thing that will bring us together for a common purpose as opposed to a free for all.

So you have my support as far as thats concerned.

Good luck and all the best

Simon