[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogaineafricanrenaissance.com
Wed Jul 16 09:13:12 EDT 2008

Simon,

The thing is we are a mere handful of service providers in this country, will it bring any weight to the boardroom? Secondly we could very well end up like the guys in the US and elsewhere else in the world were everyone is trying to out do and out play the other, we need a united committee to brainstorm over a weekend or number of days at a mutual venue, where the protocols and conditions of treatment, can be drafted and from that a working document created. Furthermore a lawyer to over see the legal aspects and have the said documents, registered and placed on record with the respective bodies. There are at least four service providers, that are active in South Africa namely:-

  1.. Minds alive (Natal) They are a registered facility but not registered to treat with Ibogaine.
  2.. Ibogaine SA (Non Registered) NHP
  3.. Ibogaine Cape Town (Non Registered) Biwiti
  4.. Ibogaine Africa (Non Registered) NHP
  5.. Ibogaine African Renaissance (Non Registered) NHP
There are two other low key providers as well:-  Peter Ferreira (Non Registered)
                                                                    And a woman by the name of Clair (Non Registered)

I am of the understanding, it is irrespective of what practice you are operating under i.e. Biwiti Sacrament or Clinic model, the fact is neither model has been recognised first of all, and secondly the premises and program from which the sacrament or model is practiced both need to conform to the act! Prevention and Treatment of Drug Dependency Act, No 20 of 1992

The other alternative is do as I am doing now spend some money, and just comply. Is it really such an issue the government has better things to do with the so called registered clinic at the moment, the other problem is that there are not enough establishment, to cater for the drug problem loaming in our country.

But lets see maybe some of the other providers have a little input as it impacts everyone at the end of the day!

I have attached the document from the Social Development that are required.

Kevin.

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE (Pty)  Ltd (and associated companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619