[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:53:37 EDT 2008

Just to add to the discussion

I have drawn up a document more than a year ago with the intent to be
involved with a standards generating body that I thought should be overseen
by the Natural Health Practitioners Board.  This was quite an extensive
document, but was obiously given to the wrong people at the time, and I had
the idea that this board was in disarray anyway.

Please feel free to use it for any motivation that you need.

Regards

Charles

--
+27 71 687 0068