[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 06:50:11 EDT 2008

Thanks  Kevin.

This was an issue I mentioned some time ago and also added that I was told by the medicines control board "They were aware of things but were Turning a blind eye until it was formally brought to their attention"

This is also a reason for my moving to a more traditional approach as the medical acceptance of ibogaine is a long road; but as a spiritual sacrament there is nothing that they have jurisdiction over, its another department. The fact that you are also using an extract can just be a matter of fact not the focus.

I would however support any alliance  or association by which we can set a standard for screening and patient safety. This will ensure that there is a certified body and process for administration which is strictly adhered to. Rather present them ( The authorities) with something than them coming to you with things to comply to. let me know your thoughts and lets hope we can get the other treatment centers involved in setting a standard of practice. This will also hopefully help do make the distinction between valid clinics and providers and charlatans.

Take care

Simon